Dry Pasta & Noodles - Dry Pasta & Noodles
Rustichella d'Abruzzo Fusilli Col Buco - 17.6 Oz
• A corkscrew pasta that is twice as long as spaghetti with a whole running down the middle
• Made from only two natural ingredients: Stone-ground duram flour from hard winter wheat and pure spring water.
• Air dried for a full 56 hours, which creates a dense, flavorful pasta that cooks perfectly al dente.
• Extruded from hand-carved bronze dies, some of which date back to the 19th century.
• Artisinal pasta at its finest.
Fusilli col Buco were invented by Neapolitan housewives, who would wrap bucatini (the spaghetti with a hole through the center) around knitting needles to make tight corkscrews of pasta. These very long twirly noodles are delicious and fun to eat with any tomato- or olive oil-based sauce. About the Producer: Rustichella d'Abruzzo is the leading artisan pasta maker in Italy, with the widest assortment of regionally-inspired pasta shapes. Pasta maker Gianluigi Peduzzi forages the country for traditional and unusual shapes to include in the vast Rustichella d'Abruzzo pasta cornucopia. Learn more about Rustichella d'Abruzzo.